Mold Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
If your home or business suffers from a water loss or leak, mold can quickly begin to grow and spread in as little as 48 hours. Our SERVPRO of La Grange Park/North Riverside team is highly experienced in mold removal and remediation and uses advanced technology and equipment to properly take care of your mold damage. If you suspect or have discovered a mold infestation in your home or business, don't hesitate and give us a call.
Down below you will find a list of Do's and Don'ts to take into consideration upon discovering a mold infestation.
Have a Mold Problem?
Call Us Today – (708) 240-4873
If you have a mold problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mold growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mold may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odor may indicate hidden mold behind drywall or under carpeting.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of La Grange Park / North Riverside for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
Mold Remediation Services
If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of La Grange Park / North Riverside has the training, equipment, and expertise to handle the situation.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Oak Park
- La Grange
- Forest Park
- Western Springs
- La Grange Park
- Oak Brook
- North Riverside