Fire in Kitchen
A large fire started in the kitchen of this home while the home owners were cooking supper. SERVPRO of LaGrange Park/North Riverside was called to help with the fire mitigation.
When our crews arrived onsite the fire department had just released the fire. Our crews wanted to make sure that the home was secure so they began the board up process in other areas of the house, while the rest of the guys started gutting out the kitchen.
The home owners were very happy with our crews quick response, and their ability to give them exact information on what the upcoming days will look like for our work on their home.
SERVPRO of La Grange Park / North Riverside has the specialized fire and water damage equipment and expertise to help you through this tough time. Give us a call for all your fire restoration needs at 708-240-4873.